Chuck Smith Training Facts
Since 2002 the ( Vision, Get Off, Hands, Hips) System has specialized in Skill Training for Defensive Lineman, Outside Linebackers, Hybrids (DL/OLB). With success measured by our Clients improved production.
High School 2,3,4,5 Star
SEC Sack King
Who is Chuck Smith?
Charles Henry Smith, III (born December 21, 1969) is a former American football player and coach. He played college football at the University of Tennessee and professionally in the National Football League (NFL) with the Atlanta Falcons from 1992 to 2000 and the Carolina Panthers in 2001. Smith spent the 2010 season as an assistant coach as his Alma mater, Tennessee. He also a 17 year Emmy nominated Television and Radio personality.
NFL stars like Von Miller and an army of young sack artists swear by the teachings of Chuck Smith
Check out the latest, Chuck Smith clients
Register to attend training events.
Chuck offers one of a kind VIP training videos.
Designed for NFL Operations Regional Combines in 2002 experiment a new system to improve the Defensive Line, Outside Linebacker Skill Drills.
10 Chuck Smith Pass Rush Principals
Pricing - How Much Does It Cost?
- SKILL DRILL VIDEOS, Narrated by: Master Pass Rush Specialist Chuck Smith.
- Detailed TECNIQUE Breakdown of PASS RUSH DRILLS
- Plus: Teach & Talk Videos
- Exclusively designed for Defensive Lineman
- Defensive Line Movement Videos to improve Athletic Ability
- COACHES/ATHLETE DRILL TAPE : USED IN SEASON or OFF SEASON
- Videos Drills HOW TO IMPROVE: VISION + GETOFF + HANDS + HIPS
- 2 x (60 sec) FLAWS and FIXES PLAYER TECHNIQUE VIDEO EVALUATION
- (VIP F&F Video emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)*
- 1 x (10 min) VIP SKYPE VIDEO SESSION Q&A (Date TBD)